About Rogelio Bacone
I remember getting my first console; the Xbox Original with the game Halo. I instantly fell in love with First Person Shooters and later got into highly competitive gaming. After a year on the top 3% tier, I learnt that most people had their private hacks. That’s when I found my new love; Hack coding.
My name is Rogelio and I’m a software engineer from Toronto, Canada. I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, and then a Master’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Toronto. I have a passion for computer science, reverse engineering and of course video games.
It was while attending UTSC that my love for gaming started. My room mate had brought his PlayStation 2 that had just been released and we played GTA: Vice City for hours. This was the first game I built a hack AKA trainer for, and has built quality cheat software ever since.
My Previous Experience
- Helped coding an undetected aimbot for Halo online multiplayer on the Xbox console.
- Coded an undetected ESP wallhack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare on the Xbox 36o console.
- Came up with a bypass for our Fortnite hack on the PlayStation 4 console.
- Successfully got our hack software to bypass the Xbox One USB block.
What I Do At AnonymousCheats
- Getting our game hacks portable to both PlayStation and Xbox.
- Helping out in the actual coding of our cheat software.
- Coming up with new bypass methods for the new console firmware updates.
My Coding Skills
- C++, 16 years experience.
- C#, 11 years experience.
- Ruby on Rails, 4 years experience.
- Objective C, 8 years experience.
- Lua, 8 years experience.